Students will be allowed to join a class only after full completion of the registration process. The signed registration form along with registration fee must be submitted to the school office.
1. In order to maintain a courteous and professional atmosphere at the Hudson Valley Dance Center of Warwick, all students are expected to conduct themselves in a safe and responsible manner.
2. All students must attend classes on a regular basis. A student who has missed classes for longer than four weeks in a row (excluding medical reasons) may be asked to transfer into a lower level class.
3. All students must arrive to their assigned classes promptly on time.
4. All students must have a clean and neat appearance and must follow the Dress and Uniform code when coming to the school. Girls must have hair neatly arranged in a tight bun. It is the parent’s responsibility to fix the student’s hair for every class; however, the staff will be glad to provide initial assistance to the parents of first-time students.
5. Food, soda, and chewing gum are not allowed in the dance studio. Water is permitted.
6. All students must be picked up promptly after the end of their class. We recommend that younger students be picked up from the studio premises rather than outside. The HVDC is not responsible for the student’s whereabouts after the scheduled time of classes and rehearsals has ended.
7. Snow/inclement weather- HVDC follows the Warwick Valley School District in regard to inclement weather closings. Students may attend any one class the week or the following week of the cancelled class as a make up.
8. Absences and Make Ups- Students may attend any one class of their choosing as a make up.
9. Adequate medical insurance should be provided for the students by the parents and/or guardians. In case of medical emergency, HVDC staff can act on behalf of guardian or parents to obtain necessary medical treatment for the student. All financial obligations arising from that treatment are the responsibility of the students, parents, and/or guardians.
10. Classes are scheduled one after the other with little time in between so in respect to all dancers we ask that questions to the Director or instructor between classes be addressed via text or phone (845-728-5488) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Registration and policy forms must be signed and registration fee ($20 for new students; $10 for returning students; Max $30 family) must be paid in full before students can participate in any classes. The registration fee is not refundable.
2. Tuition for the September–May semester can be paid in full or in installments. A 10% discount is available only when the tuition is paid in full during the school’s official registration period prior to the start of classes. There is no discount if the tuition is paid in monthly installments.
3. Accepted Payment Methods - Visa, MC, AMEX or Discover. If you choose an automatic payment plan, tuition will process automatically on the 1st of each month. Payments can also be made via paypal directly on the website at http://www.hudsonvalleydance.net. We also accept cash or check if preferred.
4. Tuition installments are due on the first day of the indicated month. A $15 late fee will be added to the account if the payment is not completed within 15 days.
5. In case of returned (bounced) checks, a $35 fee will be added to the student’s account.
6. All the performance and costume fees are non-refundable and must be submitted to the school’s office before or on the due date. NO EXCEPTIONS.
7. Work/Study Scholarships are available to students.